FPS & Shooters Perfect Dark

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
I think Perfect Dark is one of the best FPS's around. I remember getting a copy of the game for Christmas one year. It was the x-mas I got the N64. I will never forget that day, opening them all. I got Super Mario 64, and a few other games, but what struck me was Perfect Dark. I played Perfect Dark that whole weekend. I loved it. As well, I would say it's way better than Goldeneye. Yeah I said it. :D

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I think Perfect Dark is one of the best FPS's around. I remember getting a copy of the game for Christmas one year. It was the x-mas I got the N64. I will never forget that day, opening them all. I got Super Mario 64, and a few other games, but what struck me was Perfect Dark. I played Perfect Dark that whole weekend. I loved it. As well, I would say it's way better than Goldeneye. Yeah I said it. :D

That sounds like a great Christmas you had for gaming stuff! I liked the Campaign mode in Perfect Dark and it had so many weapons you could choose.

Reactions: Tommy

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
It took me a while to understand the game but I think it was a great game. I didn't have the time to play it till the end but I can say It was my favourite for awhile.