Pinball video games

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
Does anyone like playing Pinball video games? The real thing of course is way better (Pinball machines) but since Arcades are becoming extinct, Pinball video games does the job. It's a lot of fun. What's your favorite pinball machine table?

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I am not a fan of pinball games, but i played zen pinball. It has great graphics and most realistic. There's layout is neat as compare to ordinary machines.

Saint

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
Lahore
I played Pokemon pinball Metroid Prime pinball and Demons Tilt. I suggest you to try these all pinball games you'll surly like it

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I played Pokemon pinball Metroid Prime pinball and Demons Tilt. I suggest you to try these all pinball games you'll surly like it

I never heard about Demon's but i played all the games you mention. Which console is required to run this game ?

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I never heard about Demon's but i played all the games you mention. Which console is required to run this game ?
Its an addict game i am wonder how you're not aware with this game. This game is available for Xbox and PC. It has really cool pixel art and a lots of option to modify the table