Question PUBG PC or PUBG mobile?

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
Hey PUBG lovers , what do you think is more better and enjoyable to play ? PUBG on mobile or PUBG on PC? Consider the question with on console as well.

Justinyc

pro high
Sep 5, 2020
I'm not a PUBG player, but what I heard from my friends, mobile playing is much better than on a PC. What about you bro? Mobile or PC?

Liny

low n00b
Jan 10, 2021
USA
PUBG and PUBG Mobile have many differences that make them unique, such as graphics, design, gun and vehicle mechanics, customization, and game modes. A lot of my friends are playing it on mobile rather than on console.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Its hard for me to control the game on Mobile. I used to play games on PC than Mobile and i fell my self much pro in PC. I have a gaming mouse which helps me to make a perfect and pop the enemy's head. I prefer PUBG PC. Its make your game more smoothly and good

UsmanWaheed

low n00b
Jan 20, 2021
Pakistan
I played this game on both Pc and mobile, and I find out that it's all about concentrating and I think playing PUBG on PC gives you a high level of concentration. It gives more intense. But many people can't afford it since you're required a high-level PC game to handle the emulator

Mae23

medium n00b
Sep 28, 2020
I tried to play it on a PC but playing on mobile for me is better. I am shooting better on my phone.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I'd say that PUBG mobile is definitely better because matches are small. And the maps are good too. And even better part the graphics is small yet worth checking out. I'd say mobile experience is definitely better for the graphics and short matches.