Action & Adventure Ratchet and Clank series

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
Any fans here of the Ratchet and Clank series? I remember playing the first game on the PS2. It soon became one of my favorite franchises, and I made sure to purchase each one that came since. I even got the movie on Blu-ray, even though it was kind of a bad movie.

What's your favorite from the series?

Georgie

mob
Sep 10, 2020
Texas
I wasn't too into the Ratchet and Clank series. I know people fell in love with the series and praise it up, but I always preferred the Jak & Daxter games over them. Give us some more Jak & Daxter games please! :D

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I've never gotten into this game series but I've heard a lot about it. Should I get into this game series or pass on it?

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Its a brilliant game and I complete it in just 5 hours. It has a Challenge mode you can play it again and again. The comedy science are excellent.

I've never gotten into this game series but I've heard a lot about it. Should I get into this game series or pass on it?
You should rent the game first, if you like it and try other series too

Penny

medium n00b
Sep 7, 2020
Its a brilliant game and I complete it in just 5 hours. It has a Challenge mode you can play it again and again. The comedy science are excellent.

@Bode rent the game, how? Can you provide the link please?

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA

You completed the game in only 5 hours? You must be pretty good at it! I think I would probably complete the game around that length of time too.

KuroInDistress

pro high
Oct 15, 2020
US
Ah, another one of my childhood favorites. Used to love playing these games, haven't played some of the newer ones, but excited for Rift Apart