Question Rhythm Games

Mae23

medium n00b
Sep 28, 2020
Are there any fans of rhythm games here?
I remember games like PaRappa the Rapper, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, Dance Dance Revolution, Beat Saber, and so much more.
Which ones would you say are your favorites?
Sorry, but I am not a fan of any of rhythm games bro :) I want action bro!! These games are for babies :)

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Sorry, but I am not a fan of any of rhythm games bro :) I want action bro!! These games are for babies :)
Me too, but i played Guitar Hero and Rock Band in the past they're good games with quality content and graphics. Anyways i didn't take any interest with rythem games since they're not much available

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Me too, but i played Guitar Hero and Rock Band in the past they're good games with quality content and graphics. Anyways i didn't take any interest with rythem games since they're not much available
You should keep in mind that there's still some rhytham game which are more interesting than Guitar Hero and Rock Band. What you think about Final Fantasy ?

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
You should keep in mind that there's still some rhytham game which are more interesting than Guitar Hero and Rock Band. What you think about Final Fantasy ?
huh? I think you might be confusing it with another game, unless you can verify that Final Fantasy has rhythm sections, because I don't ever recall that.