Casual & Puzzle The Witness

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020

Remember the game Myst back in the day? This game was made because they were inspired by Myst. You get to explore a really big open world map and figure out the puzzles/challenges throughout the game.

Reactions: AllGamers

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I've never gotten the chance to play Myst but I loved watching videos of that game. The Witness definitely looks like Myst and it looks a lot of fun. I will have to get this game!

Reactions: AllGamers

AllGamers

Administrator
Sep 5, 2020
New York, USA
allgamerstalk.com

Remember the game Myst back in the day? This game was made because they were inspired by Myst. You get to explore a really big open world map and figure out the puzzles/challenges throughout the game.
The witness seems an interesting game. Thanks for sharing it, I just check on steam, the price is $39. Does torrent still exist to download it? ???

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
The witness seems an interesting game. Thanks for sharing it, I just check on steam, the price is $39. Does torrent still exist to download it? ???

$39 does seem like a bit pricey for the game. Is it worth it? Only one way to find out :D

I simply completed the game three days prior and I'm contemplating whether this is the best game I've ever played.

Oh wow! It only took you 3 days to complete it? How many hours a day did you play it? It seems like its not a big game?

Vito

medium n00b
Sep 9, 2020
I simply completed the game three days prior and I'm contemplating whether this is the best game I've ever played.
How is that possible? I would like to know more because this is interesting game and I would like to buy it.