Too many games?

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
Yep I have games that are in my digital store purchase just sitting in my games library waiting to be played. Some I may never play.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Do you find you have way too many games and not enough time to play them all? I sure do.
Yes, especially when playing on PC. I have like 10 games installed. You get bored quickly and switch to the other. I rarely move to advanced levels.

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Of course, I have a backlog of games since I've become an adult. I started to collect games I always wanted. And even for a lot of those, I've never played them. But that's the life of a gamer. When games get so cheap at points, it's easy to build up that backlog of games. My steam alone is another problem.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
Do you find you have way too many games and not enough time to play them all? I sure do.
I'm in a similar situation as you are, your not the only gamer experiencing a backlog. Mine is massive, purely because I haven't got enough time to play them all. One at a time, and slowly but surely, I'm getting through the list of unplayed games.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I don't have time for anything any more, I just have 2 hours to play any game from my PC. That's just the way it has been since I am grown-up.