• No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Yep especially in my younger days where games had a lot of cheat codes I would use it especially if I was stuck on a level. I don't do it much anymore just if i want to have some fun with it!

Reactions: AntiCorona

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
Naw I try not to cheat I like to try to figure out the game myself. If I'm really stuck on a level maybe I will ask a friend how they beat it. Is that considered cheating?

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I have cheated in games but not since I was 16. I did it from age 12-16. I modded my original xbox and had mods on it for Halo 2 when I was 12 years old and up to age 16 actually used hacks to lag peoples connections with something similar to a lag switch. But I haven't done it since I was that age. I'm 30 now and I don't believe cheating is fair at all.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
CS 1.5 I utilized a hack instrument once to perceive how everything functioned. While it was cool to see precisely how aim hack, wall hack, worked.
After few rounds it got very dull. I delete it after assuming it taking my real skills

Z

zoldos

I esp. enjoyed cheating in GTA San Andreas. I'd use fireproof, bulletproof, and explosion proof and just run around killing and driving cars. The only way I could die was from a fall. hehehe Very fun to get like 5 star police chasing me.