Walking

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Do you like going for walks when its nice outside? I try to go for a walk every day even if its only for 20 minutes.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I used to walk almost every day because every place in my small town was walking distance. There was no where I couldn't walk. And it was some of the most enjoyable times of my life as I went to many friends houses and had a great time.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I love walking. It's become part of my daily routine. Every morning I walk to work, which takes me just over 30 minutes. For example, walking for a purpose, commuting to the shops, workplace, or a food outlet works best. And when the weather is sunny, it's a bonus!

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Do you like going for walks when its nice outside? I try to go for a walk every day even if its only for 20 minutes.
It is good practice to take a walk every day. It is actually therapeutic. I do it when i have a chance. But nowadays my online hustle takes a lot of my time. I hardly get time for routine walks.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Yes, i sure do. I like walking my dog at least two times a day. That way, i also get to exercise myself. It is good for cooling down.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
I used to love walking around outside. I would walk everywhere because I didn't start driving until I was 20. I just wanted to focus on affording school so I would get rides to work and to my community college. I didn't want to spend anything on a car. I would love to get back into it. I know walking outside is a great way to manage stress.