Question What’s your favorite console generation?

AllGamers

Administrator
Sep 5, 2020
New York, USA
allgamerstalk.com
What would you say is your favorite video game generation? From the very first generation with the likes of The Magnavox Odyssey, Coleco Telstar series, Home Pong to the current generation with the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 & the Nintendo Switch. What is your favorite generation?

Maybe it’s the generation with the PS2, Xbox, and Gamecube (6th Generation), or maybe it’s the 4th generation of consoles with the likes of the SNES and Sega Genesis.

You can use this Wikipedia page as a guide if you don’t know the exact generation - Console Generations List

Mine would have to be SNES and Sega Genesis.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
In terms of nostalgia, I would say the N64 generation. I played so many games on that system as a kid by myself and with friends. Ocarina of Time is still my favorite game. Generally speaking though, I would say the Xbox 360. That was when I got back into gaming and started playing online. I also got hooked on yearly CoD titles and had a group of friends I played with all the time. It was great.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
8 bit and 32 bit for the games. SNES and GBA are one of my fav console since childhood. I still miss 2d iterations

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
SNES and GBA were my favourite system. But the current has some stylistic changes to the games like awful 3d graphics and background music etc which makes me frustrated.