Question What Are Your Favorite Sports?

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
I like football i love to play it with my friends. Its a world wide game + no compelling. I don't like soccer American football

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I really like baseball and football (American football) the best. The other sports I really dont care about except it I'm watching with a friend.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Football. It has significantly more assortment and articulation than other games, wide range of strategies, so much style and specialized capacity. Also, I don't care for high scoring games like ball where each score is delivered immaterial.

Tommy

the king
Dec 14, 2020
Flushing, NY
I love watching relay race and I do engage myself in jog around my neighborhood 6:30 in the morning, it's kind of very cold but I love it, kind of keeps me active during the day.

My favourite sport is tennis, football and relay race. Spend 2 hours in the day watching previous Olympic games.

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
I love to watch and play hockey, I don't know why people call it a boring sports game, but its a fasted sports with constant action and swing the game in a seconds

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
My favorite sport is football and it is the only sport I watch and play regularly, I also watch tennis and swimming from time to time too.

Wsj

pro high
Dec 28, 2020
USA
My favorite sport is the kwon do guys ? I'm proud owner of the black belt 2nd dan ? but also i like to watch and play soccer sometimes with my friends.