Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Safari

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters
Oct 23, 2020
Poole
There are many browsers available to pick from, with some of the biggest names being Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge & Firefox. Which one do you use and prefer? And, tell the community the reasoning why! Remember to vote in the poll too.

Bode

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
Firefox is the best browser while the Chrome eat a lots of RAM memory and busy the system. I've assume they increase the system usage which makes your PC damage

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Firefox is the best browser while the Chrome eat a lots of RAM memory and busy the system. I've assume they increase the system usage which makes your PC damage
This is new generation my friend. Now day people are using 8+GB rams. Can't this memory handle the browser's usage ?

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
I mainly use chrome, am used to browsing websites on the application. The application is fast and reliable. It is my best choice of application for browsing.

Wsj

pro high
Dec 28, 2020
USA
I'm using Brave browser. It's blocked over 6.6k. trackers and ads in only one week! It is really great browser.

Andrew1337

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
I use Chrome, Edge, DuckDuckGo and that's really about it. I used to use Firefox, but kinda got bored with it, or more annoyed with it. I love Chrome, but I wish it wasn't such a resource hog all the time.

DannyD63

pro high
Jul 18, 2021
USA
I use Brave. Have been for a while now. Love the built-in ad-blocker. I also started using their search engine. Worth checking out for anyone who likes the browser!