What is your favorite movie of all time?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
For me it's got to be the Back to the Future series. It's a science fiction film with a comedy twist to it. The famous actor Michael J. Fox accidently travels back in time as he had to try to solve family problems back then to not change the history of his family in the future.

Danny

pro high
Sep 14, 2020
Your Face
My personal favorite would probably be Honey I Shrunk the Kids. I remember watching it as a kid and being mesmerized when they shrunk down and were in the yard. I watched it last weekend with my little brother too.

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I love the Men In Black series. Will Smith was perfect for those movies and he made them into a comedy sci fi type saving the world from aliens. The latest Men In Black wasn't that great but still it was all right.

Z

zoldos

Currently it's Dark City Director's Cut. Just such a unique and interesting movie! I also really like The Abyss. :D

Bowie

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
The movie i like the most is The Truman Show. Its a wonderful movie and Jim Carrey did awesome act on it. This movies is well written. I suggest to all my forum members to watch it once

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
This is one of the most difficult, challenging questions to answer of all time. My favorite movie is available to stream on Netflix and Amazon prime; is the lucifer series. It's easy to get into it too.