What you like most Cricket vs Baseball.

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
I see both are similar to play but different to watch. I live in Europe side where cricket isn't much popular. So i prefer baseball more than cricket
What you like most ?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I also prefer Baseball more than Cricket. Cricket isn't that popular here in Canada either. The one thing about Cricket though that's different than baseball is the games can last for days!

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Am a baseball fan too. I have never understood the rules for cricket. Or maybe am just lazy!! :) I gave up!

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
They might be similar but there fan bases are entirely different. Baseball is watched majorly in USA whereas cricket is seen by people of multiple countries.

Matt9

medium n00b
Nov 28, 2020
USA
Baseball or cricket? Let's say baseball but I must say that cricket is a more interesting game than a baseball ⚾

Terrence

the king
Nov 25, 2020
usa
Every sports has their own taste. I live in European region and we like baseball more than Cricket. Since Cricket is only playable in Asia side so they don't interest prefer cricket more than baseball

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
Sincerely I don't like both the two sports. It is not popular where I stay, we only do watch it on television. May be later on, in the future our government here can see to it and construct their stadiums for us here.