Question What's a sport you can't stand?

Nicky

pro high
Sep 19, 2020
Harrisville
Are there any sports you just can't stand? I personally am not much of a fan of Hockey these days. I used to get into it as a kid, but as I got older, I started to lose interest in the sport. And when I got to adulthood, I realized it wasn't a sport for me.

Another sport I can't stand is golf. Don't get me wrong though, I'll play a game of putput golf for sure. :D

Reactions: AllGamers

JohnyX40

Oct 19, 2020
When I was younger I watched almost every sport with my young brother, but today I am far away from any sport, and I can't stand golf.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
Lawn tennis is the only game I don't like playing at all. The game require a lot of shuttle runs which I don't like. But am always surprised most of my friend enjoyed playing the game.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
There are a lot of sports I can't stand and looks boring to me like cricket, hockey among others, I only follow football, basket, tennis and swimming.

BluGat3r

pro high
May 1, 2021
USA
I loved the NBA growing up. I watched it most of my life but when they started getting too political it really put me off. I haven't watched in 3 or 4 years now and I am not looking back. I have moved on from the sport. They lost me as a fan for life with their mess. Hong Kong being pushed aside really put the nail in the coffin for me.