PC Gaming What's your top 5 pc games ?

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
I build a gaming PC worth $1000 and now i am looking for the best PC games which i run on my PC.I already own a PS4 so please don't talk about the PlayStation games here. Only PC gamer can reply and help me find out best games
Thank you

Nicky

pro high
Sep 19, 2020
Harrisville
My top 5, probably Age of Empires II definitive edition, Sim City 4, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2 and I would say the original Call of Duty game on PC.

James

medium n00b
Sep 10, 2020
usa
My top 5, probably Age of Empires II definitive edition, Sim City 4, Team Fortress 2, Half Life 2 and I would say the original Call of Duty game on PC.
Great list, I almost played all of them on my PS Console and for me these are minor games. Anyways thanks for the list

Liam

pro high
Sep 9, 2020
Great list, I almost played all of them on my PS Console and for me these are minor games. Anyways thanks for the list
I have a question, why you want to play games on PC when you have Play Station ?

ProEleven

medium n00b
Oct 3, 2020
India
Top 5 for me

FIFA 19 & 18 [Felt as if both are same]
FIFA 14 [Addicted to its career mode and music]
GTA V
Red Dead Redemption
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
My top five favorite PC games are below. Not all of the titles mentioned are on my PC; some have played on my console instead. I hope they still count, but here it is:
  1. Minecraft
  2. Grand Theft Auto Five
  3. Call of Duty Black Ops 3
  4. Fortnite
  5. Mario Kart