Question Which game you play most to spend hours ?

Noah

low n00b
Sep 8, 2020
i have spent the most time on StarCraft and Warcraft what your choise guys ?. Which game you play most to spend time

Honor

pro high
Sep 8, 2020
I've spent more than 1000 hours in gta san andreas i don't know why but I just go back to that game again and again and again

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I've probably spent around 3,000 hours when I was a kid/preteen playing Roller Coaster Tycoon. That was when I had a time limit as well that my parents had for me but over the years it's probably been around 3,000 hours.

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I've spent more than 1000 hours in gta san andreas i don't know why but I just go back to that game again and again and again
Same with San Andreas for me. I played that game so much, that it literally tired me out from the GTA Franchise for a while.

Other games I played a ton are; Skyrim, WWE Smackdown Here Comes The Pain, Call of Duty, and a bunch of others.

TopSilver

medium n00b
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
The games I play the most are the call of duty series and Halo. Those are my favorites of all time. Each one that releases seems to get better and better. I don't think any game has been that good in quite some time. It's incredibly fun to play.

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
The games I play the most are the call of duty series and Halo. Those are my favorites of all time. Each one that releases seems to get better and better. I don't think any game has been that good in quite some time. It's incredibly fun to play.
I have friend and he seems obsessed with the call of duty series. I used to be obsessed with Halo back in the day.

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
As my avatar is glowing right there , I've been playing Deadpool for the third time recently. It's the funniest , cringiest game I've played. It's extremely enjoyable.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
It's challenging to say as I don't time myself while gaming. Time flies by. But, thinking about it, it would probably have to be GTA V. I spent countless hours saving up cash for my character, obtaining the new property, weaponry, and modifications for cars.