Working from home?

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
We know many people who work are now working from home using Zoom, Skype for Business, or Teams. How are you finding these kinds of platforms? Are they easier enough to use and would you prefer to be in the workplace? Or is virtual employment the way forward in today's modern era, putting aside the pandemic?

Kylo

the king
Sep 23, 2020
usa
Most of people sell there services on a freelancing platform. If you have a skill like graphics designing, video editing, article writing then you're always welcome to provide services and buyers hire you

John.Billings

the king
Nov 11, 2020
Texas
I am working from home as well, I work as a graphic designer in a software house, Microsoft Teams is the medium to interact with my colleagues, and I find it quite amazing I'd say.

Last edited:

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
We know many people who work are now working from home using Zoom, Skype for Business, or Teams. How are you finding these kinds of platforms? Are they easier enough to use and would you prefer to be in the workplace? Or is virtual employment the way forward in today's modern era, putting aside the pandemic?
Working from home is good for those seeking for freedom and more family time. But it is not as easy as people see on the surface. It requires higher levels of discipline and work etiquette. I use zoom and skype, and we usually have weekly meetings. And I think that is the direction things are taking post pandemic.

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
Well, more people have to work from home because of the pandemic that's going on. This means a lot more people working on freelance sites and other online services. I have tried my hand at some online work, but I'm not sure it's a good fit for me. But, there's not much else you can do aside from finding work online, unless you want to go out there and risk getting covid-19. I think I'll pass.

But, there are a lot of online work options. You could even be a phone support rep, a online agent, graphic designer, copywriter and so much more. That's the beauty of the internet and computers, these days, you don't need to be in the office to get work done anymore.

Nova

the king
Nov 26, 2020
Salisbury
I have one outdoor job and one job work from home. So my regular 9 to 5 is now work from home. And the outdoor job that I do is mostly for the supplies to the hospitals. So I thin work from home is not sustainable and also not good for the health. I know for sure that working from home without any exercise will now lead to more or less health issues.