Working Out

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
Do you like to work out? Fitness is important for us to keep us healthy and give us good energy.
How often do you work out?
I have a personal trainer and go to the gym. I work out 5 days a week. I do weight lifting, bodyweight, cardio, and yoga.

Reactions: AllGamers

Zerk

pro high
Sep 12, 2020
Wi
Lately not so much, but with the pandemic it's probably the best time to get fit. I've been stuck in my house for quite a while now, and I have nothing much else to do, so maybe it's time I start to take my fitness seriously. But I just can't be bothered. Just never in the mood. :(

Xman

mob
Sep 7, 2020
No I hate working out. Does playing video games count as working out? It's good exercises for the fingers :D I should probably quit being so lazy and start getting more active.

Reactions: AllGamers

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I am actually thinking to start working out because I get strains easily.

Here is some friendly advice if your starting to work out. Don't over do it! Start small with 10 reps of an exercise for 3 sets. If your doing cardio, only run/jog up to 30 minutes and not longer. Work out for 2 to 3 days a week and build yourself up to work out more days. Hope this helps! :)

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
I work out but only 2 or 3 times a week and I tend to do more yoga then weight lifting and going for walks if its nice out.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
Do you like to work out? Fitness is important for us to keep us healthy and give us good energy.
I have a personal trainer and go to the gym. I work out 5 days a week. I do weight lifting, bodyweight, cardio, and yoga.
I don't work out that much. Actually, the only work out i do is to ride the bicycle every morning and evening. I have a small body, so i have no issue with an intense workout. But since i have recently taken on online jobs since the pandemic hit. I am experiencing backaches. I guess i may have to do some deliberate workout schedules.

Oct 23, 2020
Poole
I agree fitness is important for us to live a healthy lifestyle. Although, I'd much rather not pay for a gym membership and exercise in the outdoors for free. It saves me a couple of quid every month. I enjoy walking, cycling, & sometimes running to and from work & other outlets.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Well, i don't do the conventional work outs, i prefer stuff like riding the bicycle, walking or running occasionally. Indoor working out can be expensive at this time. Requires buying some complicated equipment.

bomb

mob
Oct 11, 2020
USA
I agree fitness is important for us to live a healthy lifestyle. Although, I'd much rather not pay for a gym membership and exercise in the outdoors for free. It saves me a couple of quid every month. I enjoy walking, cycling, & sometimes running to and from work & other outlets.
True. there is a lot someone can do just for free. Cycling and swimming are the best since they exercise all the muscles in the body.

CyberDog

mob
Oct 22, 2020
US
I don't like working out but I do work out because I know it is good for me. It can be hard sometimes because I really don't like doing it so I considering putting it off. Now that it is a habit for me, it has gotten a lot easier.

Reactions: bomb

Kris_Cooper

the king
Nov 5, 2020
Texas
I wasn't into working out much until the pandemic , which made me to do so to kill time and work on myself physically. I follow my calisthenics routine everyday.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
I wasn't into working out much until the pandemic , which made me to do so to kill time and work on myself physically. I follow my calisthenics routine everyday.
I think the pandemic and the boredom that followed allowed a lot of people to start working on themselves physically