Would you go to a sports game?

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
when teams can have fans at their games again would you go to a sports game during the pandemic or no? I hear people say they would if the game is outdoors but not for indoor sports.

Brent

mob
Sep 7, 2020
I don't think I would go, even if it was cleared up. I'm not one for crowds in the first place, and we don't know for sure if the pandemic will be ending anytime soon. It seems to be getting worse again.

Spikey

the king
Sep 11, 2020
Canada
I don't think I would go, even if it was cleared up. I'm not one for crowds in the first place, and we don't know for sure if the pandemic will be ending anytime soon. It seems to be getting worse again.

I might go if the game is outdoors and the weather is nice but definitely not to an indoor sports game where everything is congested.

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
I hardly went to sports games even before the pandemic. Most of the time they are too expensive unless you get free tickets from friends. I just watch games on TV.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
I will not go because of this pandemic period. Am scared to contact the virus. And I will advise people not to go to sport game gatherings, until the pandemic is over.

Dec 16, 2020
Manhattan
I don't think I will go. This virus is deadly and guidelines by health official must be adhere to. I will suggest we all stay calm and maintain social distancing till the pandemic is over.

Agile

the king
Oct 11, 2020
UK
Even when there was no pandemic, I rarely go watch sports live, maybe because of my busy schedules, I prefer watching from home.