Would you take a job as video game tester?

Mack

pro high
Sep 17, 2020
North Dakota
Would you ever take a job being a video game tester? I originally wanted to be a game tester around the time I was a teen. But I soon gave up on that dream, as I found out it wasn't as fun as you'd think. Game testers need to play the same sections over and over, and basically they need to break the game. This helps further develop the game, and helps fix any problems.

Who here would take a job as a game tester? Does anyone here work as a game tester?

Reactions: Fortnite

Fortnite

pro high
Sep 5, 2020
Would you ever take a job being a video game tester? I originally wanted to be a game tester around the time I was a teen. But I soon gave up on that dream, as I found out it wasn't as fun as you'd think. Game testers need to play the same sections over and over, and basically they need to break the game. This helps further develop the game, and helps fix any problems.

Who here would take a job as a game tester? Does anyone here work as a game tester?
@Mack nice post (y) I would like to work as a game tester :) do you know how to get that job? Is that paid job or you are volunteer?

ApexMan

mob
Sep 7, 2020
It all depends on how much they pay you to be a video game tester. Just think though you would get to be paid to play video games even though if it gets boring!

Dogwood

pro high
Sep 23, 2020
USA
No I would not want to have a job as a video game tester. To me that would take the fun out of playing games.

GamingGuy

the king
Oct 4, 2020
USA
It would be cool to do this for a job! like @Jack01 mentioned where can I sign up? I don't think I would lose my passion for video games I think it would grow even more.